The holiday shopping season is well underway. Are you using your purchasing power to support good, local Wisconsin jobs by buying union-made, Wisconsin-made and American-made gifts for friends and family?
At the Wisconsin AFL-CIO, they’ve recently revamped the Buy Wisconsin website. An easy to navigate site to help you find union-made and Wisconsin-made goods and services.
Check it out today at: http://buywi.org/
Jump straight to the list of Wisconsin-made products at: https://buywi.org/products
Union-made products are highlighted in blue and have a special section at the top of the list. After union-made, products and services are sorted by categories including: Apparel, Food and Beverage, Home, Garden & Sports, and Gift, Bath & Novelty.
In Wisconsin, we make an array of great union-made gifts – from toasty warm socks to high-quality pots and pans, hand-crafted sausages, cold beer, hot chocolate, durable washers and dryers and more!
Wisconsin-Made Gift Ideas:
• Wigwam Socks made in Sheboygan. (UFCW)
• Regal Ware Pots and Pans made in West Bend. (USW)
• City Brewery in La Crosse. (IBT)
• Miller Beer made in Milwaukee. (UAW Brewery Workers)
• Usinger’s Sausage and Smoked Meats made in Milwaukee. (UFCW and IUOE)
• Klement’s Sausages. (UFCW)
• John Deere lawn mowers made in Horicon. (IAMAW)
• Master Lock locks made in Milwaukee (be sure to check the label). (UAW)
• Speed Queen washing machines from Alliance Laundry made in Ripon. (USW)
• Nuk baby products made in Reedsburg. (IAMAW)
Every dollar you spend on Wisconsin-made goods helps to support Wisconsin jobs and fellow Wisconsin workers.
Support local workers and Wisconsin jobs. Find the perfect gift that carries a union label at buywi.org