April 2, 2019 – Wisconsin Supreme Court Election…as important as ever for Working Families. Please vote on April 2, 2019.
On April 2, 2019 a host of local and municipal seats, referendums, and a seat on the Wisconsin Supreme Court are up for election. The Wisconsin AFL-CIO has endorsed Judge Lisa Neubauer for Wisconsin Supreme Court. Local labor councils including the WWAFLCIO have made endorsements around the state.
The WWAFLCIO’s list of union-approved candidates on the ballot this Spring:
- Andrea Richmond La Crosse City Council – Dist 1
- Boondi Lyer Onalaska City Council – Dist 3
- Ronald Button Sparta Mayor
- Susan Holme Tomah City Council – Dist 8
- Patrick Barlow Holmen Village President
- Anita Jagodzinski Holmen School Board
- Juan Jimenez La Crosse School Board
- Keith Fauvie Mauston School Board
Other local endorsements around Wisconsin can be found HERE.
In order to vote, you must present an acceptable photo ID. Acceptable photo IDs include: a Wisconsin DOT issued driver’s license, a Wisconsin DOT issued identification card, a U.S. passport or a Military ID.
Find your polling place by clicking on the image below.